Do you have a short story or poem about the woman, or women who have helped inspire, influence or heal you on your life’s journey? Perhaps you can write about your own experience, feelings and healing. We would love to hear them! All you have to do is:
- Think about who has inspired you, and it can be someone you personally knew, grew up with or read about or even imagined!
- Capture the emotion of a time in your own life that you wish to share
- Keeping the story short, 400 words or less and if you like you can include a photo
- Once received it will be posted on this website for International Women’s Day!
- Spread the word, let’s see how many stories we can gather.
- Send them to email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who so lovingly and openly have submitted their stories to share with others. May it provide much light, love and healing to you as you write and to those who read their words.
Perhaps you would like to expand on what these people have had to say about women:
The Dalai Lama – ‘The World Will Be Saved By The Western Woman’
Desmond Tutu – “If we are going to see real development in the world then our best investment is women.”
Mother Theresa – “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.”
Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate – “The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all.”